(1) How can I open an investment account at ExonFX Gold Gold?
You can open a real account at any of our international offices or by printing and filling out the documents available on our website.
(2) What is the minimum deposit?
The minimum deposit to open an account is 2000 USD, EUR or PLN depending on the country in which you want to open an account. Approx level is around 500 euro.
(3) Does the ExonFX Gold Gold -Trader platform provide the current (online) exchange rates?
Yes, The ExonFX Gold Gold -Trader system provides actual and real quotations, and most importantly, those are transaction prices.
(4) On what currency pairs can investors trade using the ExonFX Gold Gold -Trader platform?
ExonFX Gold Gold offers investors 40 currency pairs (as CFDs and options): EUR/PLN, EUR/USD, EUR/SEK, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/NOK, EUR/JPY, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, USD/PLN, USD/SEK, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, USD/CZK, USD/CAD, USD/NOK, USD/ZAR, USD/MXN, AUD/USD, AUD/JPY, AUD/NZD, GBP/JPY, GBP/CHF, GBP/PLN, GBP/USD, GBP/AUD, GBP/NZD, NZD/USD, CHF/JPY, CHF/PLN. The full list of derivatives can be found in here.
(5) Besides currencies, in which other markets can investors trade at ExonFX Gold Gold ?
In addition to currencies, ExonFX Gold Gold offers investors the possibility of trading CFD and options contracts based on 19 listed indices (including the WSE WIG 20, the S&P500 or Nikkei 225), 26 commodities – including oil, gold, gasoline, corn, shares of foreign companies (including Microsoft, GE , Nokia, Intel and many more), and U.S. (TNote) or German (Bunds and Shatz) government bonds. In addition to currency, commodities and foreign exchanges, we offer full access to the Warsaw Stock Exchange – the spot market and derivatives.
(6) What is the minimum unit of transaction?
The minimum unit of transaction is 0.1 lots for CFD contracts based on currencies and 0.03 lots for commodities.
(7) What is the deposit (margin) amount?
The deposit (margin) is 1% of the nominal value of the contract in case of currencies, 2% in case of indices and 3% in case of commodities.
In the case of investing more than 50 000 euros or 75 000 U.S dollars, the deposit increases with the increase in the balance.